Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome to Anna's blog!

Hi everyone,

It's not long before I embark on my travels which will take me to a few corners of the world.
Please join me from next Monday as I travel through London, Florence, Rome, Paris, Glasgow, Inverness (Scottish Highlands), London (again), and Hong Kong. After a brief stop back at home will head to Miami, then onboard a cruise in the Caribbean (Mexico and Honduras) and finally to my favourite city, New York.
I look forward to sharing with you all, the beautiful scenery, the funny moments, the trivia, the hip bars and the food experiences along the way.
Especially interesting will be how I cope as I see the world in flat, sensible walking shoes - I wonder if it will challenge my view that the world looks better in heels?



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful trip, so lucky I am going too.
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna you did it!! Sounds awesome I will def. be keeping a close eye on this blog. And yes it does sound like a wonderful trip...do you guys have room for a +1? With all of my 4 days of saved annual leave? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo jealous!!! Can't wait to see photos and most importantly your SHOPPING! Definitely have to post them, ok? I will hunt you down if you don't lol

    Have the best fun!!! xo

    ReplyDelete