Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just cruising.....

For our first cruise, our experience was pretty good. They say about cruising that you either hate it or love it. I would probably disagree with that statement as I probably sit somewhere in between. Yes, I would do it again but I wouldn't go as far to say I've fallen in love with it or addicted to it. It certainly is a lot of fun, everyone on board is in a great mood, it's very easy to see lots of places without having to pack and unpack, there's enough places around to ship for all. I would recommend that everyone try it once in their life!
Here's some of our favourite shots from around the ship over our 5 days on board....!

Enjoying lunch at the sunset deck at the stern, one of our favourite spots on the ship.

View from the stern

Cocktails!!!!!!!

One night, the crew members came out to the pool to dance the Macarena - everyone got into it!

Playing deck  Shuffleboard, a must-do on a cruise - that's my puck on the 10 - not bad!

Afternoon tea at the Cafe

The well equipped gym - it was so busy in the mornings. I did yoga for a few of the mornings and Steve did weights and a spin class.

Water water everywhere....

Did I mention the drinks are unlimited.....can you tell how many we'd had when this picture was taken?

Dinner at the Murano Restaurant (specialty restaurant on the ship)

Arriving back into Miami - this was at 5am...we did go back to sleep after taking this shot!

1 comment: