Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our mission to save the US economy

The next day, Ying (my bro), Steve and I hired a car to drive out to Woodbury Common - it's a huge outlet shopping centre about an hour out from NYC - this was what I saved all my shopping $$ for!!! I had pretty much held off while in Paris, London, Hong Kong..... and our mission was to spend up big - after all someone has to save the US economy! With the great exchange rates, everything was soooooo cheap!
We shopped non stop between midday and 9pm (so 9 hours straight.....) - and our haul? We bought loads!!! Suits, shirts, jeans, shoes (4 pairs for me!), sneakers.....
We arrived back into NYC around 10.30pm and after returning the car, we headed off to a daggy (but yummy!) 24 hr chinese restaurant in Chinatown to recharge the energy.... very successful day.
Ready, set...........SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment